Years ago someone said it’s a great exercise for the brain to recollect what you did for the day. I decided to go for the exercise and to maintain it digitally. I have also decided to give access to voyeurs alone!
Today even though it being a holiday here, I was asked to report to office by my busty manager.
I was pissed off. I got up in the morning and switched on the internet for the overnight EPL scores. Thankfully Manchester United failed giving Arsenal a glimmer of hope. Fergie was behind the refrees for ‘soft decidions’. I went to the ground for football match.
Today Shinu and Balan too had complete kit. We had a great game and I was usually a mixture of sloppiness and brilliance. We have to appreciate doing this as a job where sloppiness isn’t allowed.
Me, VS and his cousin went for the favorite juice shaker and had an odd mix of watermelon and mango. I knew I will have a tough day @ the office with my stomach.
I set out from my home too see a ‘kavadi’ on the road. Kavadi has become a trademark for all festivals here. I reached office late by one hour. Manager, Chinu was already there. Soon Manju joined and there was a handful for the holiday.
What was estimated as a few hours work stretched out to longer period. I read the newspaper clipping VR recommended on the Indian budget. Chinu was getting worried. Poor girl she was over stretching herself. She treated us to a lunch. In the afternoon I went for tea and spotted Babitha with her Bengali boyfriend.
I left the job midway hoping everything would turn up for good
I reached home to finish off ‘The Piano’. Sarah has not been responding for the SMSes since afternoon. Sonia has stopped for a long time. I tried to get a few guys for Idinjar trip on Sunday.
At night I decided I earned enough to have a great time with busty aunties juggling their assets on screen.
End of day1
nice daily account
ReplyDelete