I was so happy to wake up to the news of Arsenal drubbing Lleyton 5-0. Bendtner has got his chance to shine through with a hatrick. Hope the Gunners pick themselves up!
Hit the gym in the morning. It's so damn cold and you won't feel like work out. There were some new guys standing preplexed to do the pull-ups.I remembered 2 years ago when I failed to do even one push up or pull ups.
Got back home and wanted to do some Think post. Didn't feel like doing it. So sat down(lied down) and watched some porn.It was about a busty school girl trying to seduce her Teacher
I was on the way to office when Chinu's phone came.'When will the issues die out?!' The manager @ home has gone nuts again.
I met the twin class mates in the bus. They look so similiar and till date i couldn't make out the difference between the two.
I always wonder how easily they can switch their identities!
Life was too tough @ the work place! I am getting fed up and to make matters worse, some immature management. May strike tommorow
No comments:
Post a Comment